Why Should Hair Have All the Fun?
Want to have a good “eye day”? Follow these tips to keep your peepers in tip top shape…..
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid sodium (soy sauce and margaritas are the worst!)
- Avoid alcohol
- Gently apply a high quality eye cream with active ingredients morning and night (dab from outside in with your 4th finger)
- Always wear sunglasses with UV filter
- get 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep per night
- keep nasal and sinus passages clear
- treat allergic symptoms before they lead to swelling, itching, and rubbing
- take your vitamins (or eat your vitamins) C, E, zinc, lutein, DHA, and EPA
- keep blood sugar under control
- get a baseline eye exam from a board certified ophthalmologist when you turn 40 and every two years after that
- Be nice to your brows! Keep them sculpted but not too thin. They may leave you if you over-pluck them
Considerations for the aging eye:
- Products containing peptides, antioxidants, and other scientifically proven ingredients